Skip to main content

Release Blitz : Can't Touch This by Tess Hunter (Pepper Winters)

31281205
September 5th 2016

From New York Times Bestseller Pepper Winters writing as Tess Hunter, comes a sarcastic, sexy standalone full of men with big 'you know whats', puppies, pigmy pigs, and swoon-worthy moments

SYNOPSIS


I don’t want to touch it.
I really, really don’t.
He’s egotistical, crass, and my patient’s owner—which makes him totally off limits.
Yep, that’s right. He owns the wiener I’m currently working on.
A wiener dog—get your dirty mind out of the gutter.
I’ve also worked on his spoodle, his cocker-shitzu, and a cheagle—don’t ask. (And no, it’s not a sexual position.)
It doesn’t help that he also represents most of my joint-owned veterinary practice’s small clientele. We’d only just opened the doors a few months ago, and in he strode with a yelping Taco Terrier. One haughty look at our sparkling new facilities, he’d demanded royal treatment, even though I was currently finger deep up a squalling tom cat.
Ever since then, he expects me to serve him.
Any time. All the time.
Him and his revolving zoo of dogs.
One of these days, I’m going to swat him for being such a pompous ass but I can’t deny the way he handles his charges makes me want to see past the ‘do as I say and don’t ask questions’ barking exterior.
But then last week…he caught me staring at his um, cough, package.
His bossy commands switched to a cocky smirk.
He gave me permission to do something I promised myself I would never ever do.
I can touch it.
If I want… 



add-to-goodreads-button


A(z) available now banner.jpg megjelenítése

PURCHASE LINKS 


FREE IN KU!




ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Pepper Winters wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.

She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts up with her love affair with her book boyfriends.

AUTHOR LINKS



Website | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Goodreads



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glines, Lynn, Evans, Valentine *Magyar nyelvű megjelenésre várva* Part 1.

Bizonyára nektek is vannak olyan angol nyelvű sorozataitok, amiket szívesen feltennétek otthon a könyvespolcra és magyar nyelven is elolvasnátok.   Nálam most ezek lennének a nyerők. Bízok benne, hogy valamelyik kiadó lát benne fantáziát. Amint hallok hírt a magyar megjelenéssel kapcsolatban fel fogom tűntetni a könyveknél.   Összesítés ITT.   ABBI GLINES Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)      Rush Too Far (Too Far, #1.1)   Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)      Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)                            J.LYNN aka Jennifer L. Armentrout     Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)      Trust in Me (Wai...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés : Finding My Way - Heidi McLaughlin

Megérkezett a #4 rész borítója Lássuk akkor ..... THE BEAUMONT SOROZAT   Findig My Way (Beaumont #4) A könyvről:   Liam Westbury lábai előtt hever a világ. Ő a valódi arany ifjú. Ő a Beaumont High hátvéd szupersztár ja . A barátnője , Josie a pompomlány ok vezetője . Az ő döntésére várnak a főiskolák . Valójában fuldoklik a nyomás alatt, ami ránehezedik, és senki nem ért i meg. Liam Page, a szívtipró , aki soha nem akart azzá válni . Sikeres , okos és a lemezkiadók kapva kapnak utána, ahogy az imádnivaló rajongók is . A zene a szenvedélye, a szerelm e , de valami mégis hiányzik. Az éjszak ái magányos ak , és vágy akozik a zután a lány után , akit hátrahagyott. A tömegben minden arc mögött őt látva, k ísért ve azzal a tudattal, hogy gyűlöli őt. Haza térésre eddig nem volt lehetőség e, egészen mostanáig . Légy ott, amikor Liam Westbury Liam Page-é vált, köves d a magaslatokba és a mély ségekbe a zt a hátvéd et, aki rocks...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés: Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr

Title: Sexy Jerk Author: Kim Karr Genre: Romantic Comedy Release Date: May 25, 2017 Cover Designer: Michele Catalano - Creative Model: Andrew Biernat     My best friend is married. Everyone I know is married. It doesn’t bother me. I like my life the way it is. Since I’m single though, when my best friend and her husband finally decide to go on their dream honeymoon, she asks me to watch their three-year-old son. Of course I say yes. What my best friend neglects to tell me is that I won’t be babysitting alone.  Feeling Max might be too much for me to handle, her husband asks his only single friend to help.  Nick Carrington and I have met a couple of dozen times. I’ve never really given him a second thought—other than to say he’s kind of a jerk. Out loud. So he can hear. Sure, he’s tall, dark, and handsome. And yes, he has the best ass I’ve ever seen, and I mean ever seen quite literally. You see...