Skip to main content

Book Announcement - HAMAROSAN : DIRTY FILTHY BOYS by Laurelin Paige

sbpr-dfrb-ba

New York Times bestselling author, Laurelin Paige introduces an all new 

Dirty Filthy Rich World,  with Dirty Filthy Rich Boys, 

a FREE prequel novella coming February 27th!

dirty-filthy-rich-boys-final

Publication Date: February 27th, 2017 Genre: Contemporary Romance



SYNOPSIS


When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn’t know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.
I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—until one night, their world tried to bite me back and Donovan saved me. He saved me, and then Weston finally noticed me, and I finally learned what it was to be in their world.
Because when dirty, filthy, rich boys play, they play for keeps.



add-to-goodreads-button


dfrb-announcement



Read Dirty Filthy Rich Boys FREE on February 27th.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Discover a whole new world filled with sex, love, power, romance and dirty, filthy rich men.


dirtyfilthyfinal
Release date:  March 27th 2017 

When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn’t know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.

I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—until one night, their world tried to bite me back and Donovan saved me. He saved me, and then Weston finally noticed me, and I finally learned what it was to be in their world.

And then what it was like to lose it.

Ten years later, I’ve found my way back. Back to their world. Back to him.

This time, I’m ready. I've been down this road before, and I know all the dirty, filthy ways Donovan will try and wreck me. 

But it’s hard to resist. Especially when I know how much I’ll like it.

From NYT Bestselling author Laurelin Paige, discover a whole new world filled with sex, love, power, romance and dirty, filthy rich men.

add-to-goodreads-button

Pre-order Dirty Filthy Rich Men now:





#UPCOMING 

33395889
The Conclusion to the Dirty Duet.

add-to-goodreads-button

Release: 2017
Pre-order: Coming soon!


ABOUT THE AUTHOR



Laurelin Paige - headshot
  USA Today and New York Times Bestselling Author Laurelin Paige is a sucker for a good romance and gets giddy anytime there’s kissing, much to the embarrassment of her three daughters. Her husband doesn’t seem to complain, however. When she isn’t reading or writing sexy stories, she’s probably singing, watching Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead, or dreaming of Adam Levine. She's also a proud member of Mensa International though she doesn't do anything with the organization except use it as material for her bio. She is represented by Rebecca Friedman.      






AUTHOR LINKS 





Books Make You Happy Blog 
facebook Twitter goodreads Pinterest  Home      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glines, Lynn, Evans, Valentine *Magyar nyelvű megjelenésre várva* Part 1.

Bizonyára nektek is vannak olyan angol nyelvű sorozataitok, amiket szívesen feltennétek otthon a könyvespolcra és magyar nyelven is elolvasnátok.   Nálam most ezek lennének a nyerők. Bízok benne, hogy valamelyik kiadó lát benne fantáziát. Amint hallok hírt a magyar megjelenéssel kapcsolatban fel fogom tűntetni a könyveknél.   Összesítés ITT.   ABBI GLINES Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)      Rush Too Far (Too Far, #1.1)   Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)      Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)                            J.LYNN aka Jennifer L. Armentrout     Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)      Trust in Me (Wai...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés : Finding My Way - Heidi McLaughlin

Megérkezett a #4 rész borítója Lássuk akkor ..... THE BEAUMONT SOROZAT   Findig My Way (Beaumont #4) A könyvről:   Liam Westbury lábai előtt hever a világ. Ő a valódi arany ifjú. Ő a Beaumont High hátvéd szupersztár ja . A barátnője , Josie a pompomlány ok vezetője . Az ő döntésére várnak a főiskolák . Valójában fuldoklik a nyomás alatt, ami ránehezedik, és senki nem ért i meg. Liam Page, a szívtipró , aki soha nem akart azzá válni . Sikeres , okos és a lemezkiadók kapva kapnak utána, ahogy az imádnivaló rajongók is . A zene a szenvedélye, a szerelm e , de valami mégis hiányzik. Az éjszak ái magányos ak , és vágy akozik a zután a lány után , akit hátrahagyott. A tömegben minden arc mögött őt látva, k ísért ve azzal a tudattal, hogy gyűlöli őt. Haza térésre eddig nem volt lehetőség e, egészen mostanáig . Légy ott, amikor Liam Westbury Liam Page-é vált, köves d a magaslatokba és a mély ségekbe a zt a hátvéd et, aki rocks...

Abbi Glines -

Maxim Kiadó jóvoltából, remélhetőleg még 2014-ben kézbe vehetjük    Abbi Glines   Sea Breeze   sorozatát.  Ha kíváncsi vagy mi történik az Alabama-i Sea Breeze tengerpartján és szereted a rocksztáros románcokat, akkor ez a sorozat tökéletes lesz Neked. A magam részéről én ezzel a borító sorozattal szeretném a polcomra tenni a könyveket.    Breathe   (Sea Breeze #1)   Sadie White & Jax Stone In the shore town of Sea Breeze, Sadie discovers that fame is nothing in the face of passion.  Sadie White’s summer job is at the beach, but she won’t be working as a lifeguard. Since her mom is pregnant and refuses to work, Sadie will be taking over as a domestic servant for a wealthy family on a nearby island. When the family arrives at their summer getaway, Sadie is surprised to learn that the owner of the house is Jax Stone, one of the hottest teen rockers in the world. If Sadie were normal—if she hadn’t spent her life ...