Skip to main content

Cover Reveal - When I was Yours by Samantha Towle

 Cover Reveal
When I Was Yours

November 10th 2015

SYNOPSIS


“Marry me.”
“What?” I stared back at him, unblinking.
He moved closer, taking my face in his hands. “I love you, Evie. I look into the future, and the only thing I see clearly is you. Marry me.”

What’s an eighteen-year-old girl who was madly in love with her nineteen-year-old boyfriend say? 

Of course, I said yes.

Twenty-four hours later, I married Adam Gunner at a Vegas chapel to the sounds of “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi. Not the best omen. I get that now.

Then, exactly one week later, I left him. I walked out, leaving behind my wedding ring, annulment papers, and my heart, and he never knew why. 

I haven’t seen him since. Not in ten long years.

Now, he’s here, standing before me. Looking at me with nothing but hurt and hatred in his eyes, he wants answers. 

Answers I can’t give.



add-to-goodreads-button


PREORDER LINKS








ABOUT THE AUTHOR 

Samantha TowleNew York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal and international bestselling author Samantha Towle began her first novel in 2008 while on maternity leave. She completed the manuscript five months later and hasn't stopped writing since.

She has written contemporary romances, THE MIGHTY STORM, WETHERING THE STORM, TAMING THE STORM, REVVED, REVIVED and TROUBLE.

She has also written paranormal romances, THE BRINGER and the ALEXANDRA JONES SERIES, all penned to tunes of The Killers, Kings of Leon, Adele, The Doors, Oasis, Fleetwood Mac, and more of her favourite musicians.

A native of Hull and a graduate of Salford University, she lives with her husband, Craig, in East Yorkshire with their son and daughter.



AUTHOR LINKS








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Borító leleplezés : Egy lépés feléd - A Measure of Love - Sophie Jackson

Egy lépés feléd - A Measure of Love-  Sophie Jackson Várható megjelenés: 2017. 04. 01. Fülszöveg Riley Moore váratlan hívást kap; édesapja súlyos állapotban kórházba került. A börtönviselt nehézfiú öt év után mindent hátrahagyva hazautazik, hogy helyrehozza a kapcsolatát a családjával. Eközben felejteni próbál, hiszen a hosszú börtönéveket egy lányról álmodozva volt képes túlélni, aki egykor a világot jelentette neki, és aki soha nem lehet már az övé Lexie Pierce sok fájdalmon ment keresztül, de megvalósította az álmait. Sikeres üzletasszony lett, aki tudja, mit akar, de Riley felbukkanásával ismét fellángol az egykori szenvedély. Azonban a lány tartozik egy vallomással a srácnak, mielőtt kiderítenék, vajon képesek-e újra bízni egymásban.    Keresd az Írót  Facebook |   Amazon  | Twitter  |  Web  |  Goodreads    Books Make You Hap...

In The Spotlight - Reflektorfényben : Kylie Scott’s Dive Bar Series

Welcome to Dive Bar , where the  tattooed bartenders keep the drinks—and romance—flowing with a perfect cocktail of  heartbreak, humor, and sweet, sexy romance.    Dirty  is Book #1 in Kylie Scott’s  Dive Bar Series   BLURB  The last thing Vaughan Hewson expects to find when he returns to his childhood home is a broken hearted bride in his shower, let alone the drama and chaos that comes with her. Lydia Green doesn't know whether to burn down the church or sit and cry in a corner. Discovering the love of your life is having an affair on your wedding day is bad enough. Finding out it's with his best man is another thing all together. She narrowly escapes tying the knot and meets Vaughan only hours later. Vaughan is the exact opposite of the picture perfect, respected businessman she thought she'd marry. This former musician-turned-bartender is rough around the edges and unsettled. But she already tried Mr. Right and di...

Cover Reveal - Rushing the Goal by Toni Aleo

 Cover Reveal March 28th 2016 COVER PHOTOGRAPHY:  SARA EIREW COVER DESIGN:  REGINA WAMBA SYNOPSIS  Lucy Sinclair was no stranger to pain. She grew up with three younger brothers, met a bad boy, got pregnant by him, married him, and then suffered through a nasty divorce from him. Pain. That was pain. To top it off, she even had to go through the heartbreaking divorce of her parents. Through it all, she survived. All she cared about was making sure her daughter was happy and taken care of. Despite an ex-husband hell-bent on ruining her life, she fought to overcome. She’s gotten to the point that she’s okay with being just okay. She never cared about herself because she never had the time. It was Angie and only Angie she focused on, but that all changed when Benji Paxton offered to help her daughter on the ice. Benji knew the moment he saw Lucy, he’d never be the same. Especially when she came with the bundle of crazy that was her daughter. His heart wasn’t ready for th...