Skip to main content

Cover Reveal - Marley: A Carnage Novel by Lesley Jones

Cover Reveal


From the author of Carnage 1&2, 

comes this follow up novel. 

Marley tells the story of Carnage from Marley Layton’s POV.

 It will give you the missing years.

 Marley is a companion novel to Carnage 1&2 

and both of those books should be read first.


26036052

Synopsis

Want to know what really happened in that hotel room in Paris?
Want to know if the rumours of Marley, Sean and their sexploits were true?
We got to watch Georgia fall apart but what was Sean going through in those four years they were separated?
Marley will give you the answers but he might just break your heart along the way.
"‘So, they want me to write a book? They want to know about my band, my life, my loves and my losses. But they have no idea what they’re asking for. If I give them what they want, they’ll get so much more than the sex and drugs and the rock and roll they’re expecting. They’ll get the secrets that I’ve kept for so long, they’ll get an insight into the person I really am, or at least was. They think they know my story, they know nothing.
If I do this, if I write honestly and give them the ugly truth, people will get hurt. People that I love, people that have already suffered in the worst possible ways.
Do I do this, or do I walk away? Taking my secrets to the grave."

Marley is an adult contemporary romance. It contains content suitable only for grownups with an open mind. There are scenes of group sex which include m/f/m a little bit of f/m/m and even some f/f/f/m/m/f/f/f. There is drinking and drug taking involved. A lot of swearing, some Essex slang and some very high emotion. Please don’t complain after reading this book that you weren't warned.
 And yes, of course you’ll need tissues.



add-to-goodreads-button

Purchase Links


Also Available


The Story of Us (Carnage, #1)Carnage: The story of us Book Summary
I love him, from the instant I set eyes on him when I was just 11 years old I have loved him and nothing will ever change that, he owns me, he owns my heart and he owns my body and no matter how many lies are told, no matter how many people conspire to keep us apart, despite the fame and the distance, we will find a way.
“Georgia Rae, when we made love you used to cry”… He waits for me to sing my bit. I try to swallow down a sob but I just end up singing through it…
“I said I love you like the stars above, I’ll love you till I die”
Carnage, an edgy coming of age love story that breaks all the rules and transcends the decades. Georgia and Sean's story will stay with you long after you read the final word.
An emotional, smoking hot, gut wrenching read.


AMAZON US  UK







Carnage 2: The story of me Book Summary
The Story of Me (Carnage, #2)When your world, your life and all of your hopes and dreams for the future are ripped out from under you, how do you go on?
Death without dying is not only the most painful kind of death, it's also the most painful kind of life and I don't know if I'm strong enough to live it.
I spend my lonely days and nights trying to make sense of what my life has become. Do I have the strength to move forward into the light, or should I just let the darkness take me?
I'm Georgia Rae Layton McCarthy and this is the story of me, just me.
I'm no longer a part of an us, it's just me.
Alone.
By myself.


AMAZON US UK 
Barns & Noble PAPERBACK eBOOK




About the Author 
Lesley Jones AuthorLesley was born and grew up in Essex, just outside of London, England but moved with her family to Australia in 2006 and now lives close to the city of Melbourne. As well as writing, Lesley is an avid reader and also enjoys watching a game of football- the round ball version- while sipping on a glass of wine, during her down time. Despite now living in Australia, she is still an Essex girl at heart and remains partial to her waxing, tinting, sculpting and shellac routines. Lesley is a huge fan of social media and can often be found chatting to her readers in her various groups. She is a sucker for a reality TV show, with TOWIE being her obvious favourite.

·    
Author Links


Books Make You Happy   @OneEdiBooks  










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glines, Lynn, Evans, Valentine *Magyar nyelvű megjelenésre várva* Part 1.

Bizonyára nektek is vannak olyan angol nyelvű sorozataitok, amiket szívesen feltennétek otthon a könyvespolcra és magyar nyelven is elolvasnátok.   Nálam most ezek lennének a nyerők. Bízok benne, hogy valamelyik kiadó lát benne fantáziát. Amint hallok hírt a magyar megjelenéssel kapcsolatban fel fogom tűntetni a könyveknél.   Összesítés ITT.   ABBI GLINES Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)      Rush Too Far (Too Far, #1.1)   Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)      Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)                            J.LYNN aka Jennifer L. Armentrout     Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)      Trust in Me (Wai...

Excerpt Reveal - Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

BLURB  It started out like any other morning on the train. Until I became mesmerized by the guy sitting across the aisle. He was barking at someone on his phone like he ruled the world. Who did the stuck-up suit think he was…God? Actually, he looked like a God. That was about it. When his stop came, he got up suddenly and left. So suddenly, he dropped his phone on the way out. I might have picked it up. I might have gone through all of his photos and called some of the numbers. I might have held onto the mystery man’s phone for days—until I finally conjured up the courage to return it. When I traipsed my ass across town to his fancy company, he refused to see me. So, I left the phone on the empty desk outside the arrogant jerk’s office. I might have also left behind a dirty picture on it first though.  I didn’t expect him to text back. I didn’t expect our exchanges to be hot as hell. I didn’t expect to fall for him—all before we even met. The two of us couldn’t have been any m...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés : Finding My Way - Heidi McLaughlin

Megérkezett a #4 rész borítója Lássuk akkor ..... THE BEAUMONT SOROZAT   Findig My Way (Beaumont #4) A könyvről:   Liam Westbury lábai előtt hever a világ. Ő a valódi arany ifjú. Ő a Beaumont High hátvéd szupersztár ja . A barátnője , Josie a pompomlány ok vezetője . Az ő döntésére várnak a főiskolák . Valójában fuldoklik a nyomás alatt, ami ránehezedik, és senki nem ért i meg. Liam Page, a szívtipró , aki soha nem akart azzá válni . Sikeres , okos és a lemezkiadók kapva kapnak utána, ahogy az imádnivaló rajongók is . A zene a szenvedélye, a szerelm e , de valami mégis hiányzik. Az éjszak ái magányos ak , és vágy akozik a zután a lány után , akit hátrahagyott. A tömegben minden arc mögött őt látva, k ísért ve azzal a tudattal, hogy gyűlöli őt. Haza térésre eddig nem volt lehetőség e, egészen mostanáig . Légy ott, amikor Liam Westbury Liam Page-é vált, köves d a magaslatokba és a mély ségekbe a zt a hátvéd et, aki rocks...