Skip to main content

Release Blitz, Excerpt : Until Death Do We Part by Fiona Davenport



   

Until Death Do We Part
A Sex & Vows Novel
Fiona Davenport
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance




BLURB


Alex Shaw.
Code Name: Justice
Contracts attorney.
Adoring husband.
Spy with a reputation for being able to break anyone.

Genevieve Shaw.
Code Name: Scarlett
International art dealer.
Loving wife.
Covert operative with more kills to her name than any other agent.

They’re crazy in love… and completely unaware of what the other is hiding. Four years of wedded bliss is blown apart when they finally cross paths on a mission. They’re hunting the same target, but with very different goals. Justice has been sent to retrieve and interrogate. Scarlett to eliminate the threat.

On opposite ends of a mission, their love is put to the ultimate test.







Available on Kindle Unlimited
PURCHASE LINKS

Amazon US  │ Amazon UK  

    Amazon CA │ Amazon AU     

  
  




EXCERPT


“Colin?” Evie asked when I gave her my attention once more. “The sexy Brit at your firm?”

Despite my complete confidence in Evie and our love and desire for each other, jealousy exploded inside my head, pounding at my temples. “Yes, the dead man who used to work with me.” I was only half-kidding.

Evie’s eyes widened in surprise, then her lashes lowered, but not before I caught the coy gleam in them. “I should have known he was a spook. He just screams 007, don’t you think?”

I growled, gripping Evie’s waist and pulling her against me. “Don’t push me, baby. Or you’re going to find yourself bent over my knee with a very red ass. And then I’ll show you exactly who your man is, by fucking you into next week.”

She looked up at me through her long, dark lashes, her brown eyes heated. “Promise?”

I stifled a groan with a curse. I was going to need to learn to control myself. If I had to spend the whole mission with a hard on, it was going to make things extremely difficult. “Behave,” I scolded. Just then, the doorman whistled and a cab pulled up to the curb.

Before climbing inside, she leaned up and whispered in my ear, “Jealousy is a sexy look on you. It makes me wet.”

For the love of…I was so screwed.





OTHER BOOKS BY FIONA DAVENPORT
**All books available on Kindle Unlimited**


Risqué Contracts Series Box Set
Penalty Clause, Contingency Plan & Fraternization Rule


Yeah, Baby Series Box Set
Baby, You’re Mine, Baby Steps & Baby, Don't Go


ABOUT FIONA DAVENPORT
    
Hello! My name is Fiona Davenport and I'm a smutoholic. I've been reading raunchy romance novels since... well, forever and a day ago it seems. And now I get to write sexy stories and share them with others who are like me and enjoy their books on the steamier side. Fiona Davenport is my super-secret alias, which is kind of awesome since I've always wanted one.


AUTHOR LINKS:
Facebook  │ Twitter  │ Pinterest     Instagram  │ Goodreads 


    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glines, Lynn, Evans, Valentine *Magyar nyelvű megjelenésre várva* Part 1.

Bizonyára nektek is vannak olyan angol nyelvű sorozataitok, amiket szívesen feltennétek otthon a könyvespolcra és magyar nyelven is elolvasnátok.   Nálam most ezek lennének a nyerők. Bízok benne, hogy valamelyik kiadó lát benne fantáziát. Amint hallok hírt a magyar megjelenéssel kapcsolatban fel fogom tűntetni a könyveknél.   Összesítés ITT.   ABBI GLINES Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)      Rush Too Far (Too Far, #1.1)   Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)      Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)                            J.LYNN aka Jennifer L. Armentrout     Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)      Trust in Me (Wai...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés : Finding My Way - Heidi McLaughlin

Megérkezett a #4 rész borítója Lássuk akkor ..... THE BEAUMONT SOROZAT   Findig My Way (Beaumont #4) A könyvről:   Liam Westbury lábai előtt hever a világ. Ő a valódi arany ifjú. Ő a Beaumont High hátvéd szupersztár ja . A barátnője , Josie a pompomlány ok vezetője . Az ő döntésére várnak a főiskolák . Valójában fuldoklik a nyomás alatt, ami ránehezedik, és senki nem ért i meg. Liam Page, a szívtipró , aki soha nem akart azzá válni . Sikeres , okos és a lemezkiadók kapva kapnak utána, ahogy az imádnivaló rajongók is . A zene a szenvedélye, a szerelm e , de valami mégis hiányzik. Az éjszak ái magányos ak , és vágy akozik a zután a lány után , akit hátrahagyott. A tömegben minden arc mögött őt látva, k ísért ve azzal a tudattal, hogy gyűlöli őt. Haza térésre eddig nem volt lehetőség e, egészen mostanáig . Légy ott, amikor Liam Westbury Liam Page-é vált, köves d a magaslatokba és a mély ségekbe a zt a hátvéd et, aki rocks...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés: Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr

Title: Sexy Jerk Author: Kim Karr Genre: Romantic Comedy Release Date: May 25, 2017 Cover Designer: Michele Catalano - Creative Model: Andrew Biernat     My best friend is married. Everyone I know is married. It doesn’t bother me. I like my life the way it is. Since I’m single though, when my best friend and her husband finally decide to go on their dream honeymoon, she asks me to watch their three-year-old son. Of course I say yes. What my best friend neglects to tell me is that I won’t be babysitting alone.  Feeling Max might be too much for me to handle, her husband asks his only single friend to help.  Nick Carrington and I have met a couple of dozen times. I’ve never really given him a second thought—other than to say he’s kind of a jerk. Out loud. So he can hear. Sure, he’s tall, dark, and handsome. And yes, he has the best ass I’ve ever seen, and I mean ever seen quite literally. You see...