Skip to main content

Külföldi megjelenés - FALLING UNDER YOU - Laurelin Paige

FALLING UNDER YOU - RDL banner       FALLING UNDER YOU - cover


A magyar olvasók már ismerik Laurelin Paige nevét és 
FIXED trilógiáját. 

Időközben a trilógiának lett egy negyedik rész is - Hudson- , melynek kiadását valamikor a közeljövőben tervezi a Libri Kiadó.

Viszont a mai napon megjelent a sorozat #4,5 része a 
Falling Under You. 
Egy 120 oldalas novella, ami Norma és Boyd könyve. 



Fülszöveg 


Norma Anders has always prided herself on her intelligence and determination. She climbed out of poverty, put herself through school and is now a chief financial advisor at Pierce Industries. She’s certainly a woman who won’t be topped. Not in business anyway. 

But she’s pretty sure she’d like to be topped in the bedroom. 

Unfortunately most men see independence and ambition in a woman and they run. Even her dominant boss, Hudson Pierce has turned down her advances, leaving her to fear that she will never find the lover she’s longing for. 

Then the most unlikely candidate steps up. Boyd, her much-too-young and oh-so-hot assistant surprises her one night with bold suggestions and an authoritative demeanor he’s never shown her in the office. 

It’s a bad idea…such a deliciously bad idea…but when Boyd takes the reins and leads her to sensual bliss she’s never known, the headstrong Norma can’t help but fall under his command.





Vásárlási Linkek

Amazon eBook 

 Amazon Paperback


    FALLING UNDER YOU - RDL Teaser 1    


Idézet 

After that, Boyd and I maintained the perception that Hudson desired, but everything was different. Though we still went through the routine we’d gone through for the past two years and still lived the roles we’d defined for ourselves, we’d reached a new understanding between us. We talked about our future a lot. It was our priority, and things began to change. Gwen got a place of her own, and Boyd officially gave up his apartment and moved in with me. He accompanied me to family dinners—even when Hudson was present. And little by little, I started tidying up projects at work so that I could hand them off to someone else if necessary.
Still, time went by. Thanksgiving came and went. The Monday after the four-day holiday, the annual executive Christmas party invitation arrived via intra-office mail.
“You can toss that,” I said to Boyd as he laid it on my desk.
“You aren’t planning to go? It’s at American Cut. Hudson’s rented out the entire restaurant. You love that place.”
I looked up from my computer screen. “I know. But it’s not as fun when I can’t take whom I want to take.” The year before I’d gone to the event and barely lasted an hour before I’d rushed home to Boyd and had a very different kind of party.
The corners of his mouth bent into a frown. Quietly, so no one passing by might hear, he said, “I hate that I’m the one standing in the way of you enjoying all the perks of your hard work.”
“It’s not really a perk. It’s one night. I’ll live.” But, the truth was, it was more than one night. My job required me to attend several events throughout the year. Time and time again I’d gone alone. I could ignore the looks and office gossip about my perpetually single status, but I despised not being able to share those occasions with Boyd. Sometimes I’d take him with me as my assistant, which was almost worse. At least at the office, I had work to distract me from pining for his glance or his touch. In social settings, it had gotten harder and harder not to brush my arm against his too closely, not to reach for his hand, not to behave too familiarly with him.
“Okay, then. If that’s what you want.” Boyd reached for the invitation, but I placed my hand on his wrist to stop him.
“You know what? It’s not what I want. And I’m tired of living like this.” I pushed my chair back from my desk and stood up.

    FALLING UNDER YOU - RDL Teaser 2    



Eddig megjelent részek magyarul

       


Fixed on you – Megtalállak még (Fixed 1.) 

Found in You – Sehol se talállak (Fixed 2.)

Forever with You – Rád találtam (Fixed 3.) 


 Vásárlási Linkek
      LIBRI       LÍRA 

Várható magyar megjelenés




Az  író



Laurelin Paige - headshot
 USA Today and New York Times Bestselling Author Laurelin Paige is a sucker for a good romance and gets giddy anytime there’s kissing, much to the embarrassment of her three daughters. Her husband doesn’t seem to complain, however. When she isn’t reading or writing sexy stories, she’s probably singing, watching Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead, or dreaming of Adam Levine. She's also a proud member of Mensa International though she doesn't do anything with the organization except use it as material for her bio. She is represented by Rebecca Friedman.       
  

Website | Facebook | Twitter



 Books Make You Happy   @OneEdiBooks 

           InkSlinger-Blogger-New

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glines, Lynn, Evans, Valentine *Magyar nyelvű megjelenésre várva* Part 1.

Bizonyára nektek is vannak olyan angol nyelvű sorozataitok, amiket szívesen feltennétek otthon a könyvespolcra és magyar nyelven is elolvasnátok.   Nálam most ezek lennének a nyerők. Bízok benne, hogy valamelyik kiadó lát benne fantáziát. Amint hallok hírt a magyar megjelenéssel kapcsolatban fel fogom tűntetni a könyveknél.   Összesítés ITT.   ABBI GLINES Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)      Rush Too Far (Too Far, #1.1)   Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)      Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)                            J.LYNN aka Jennifer L. Armentrout     Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)      Trust in Me (Wai...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés : Finding My Way - Heidi McLaughlin

Megérkezett a #4 rész borítója Lássuk akkor ..... THE BEAUMONT SOROZAT   Findig My Way (Beaumont #4) A könyvről:   Liam Westbury lábai előtt hever a világ. Ő a valódi arany ifjú. Ő a Beaumont High hátvéd szupersztár ja . A barátnője , Josie a pompomlány ok vezetője . Az ő döntésére várnak a főiskolák . Valójában fuldoklik a nyomás alatt, ami ránehezedik, és senki nem ért i meg. Liam Page, a szívtipró , aki soha nem akart azzá válni . Sikeres , okos és a lemezkiadók kapva kapnak utána, ahogy az imádnivaló rajongók is . A zene a szenvedélye, a szerelm e , de valami mégis hiányzik. Az éjszak ái magányos ak , és vágy akozik a zután a lány után , akit hátrahagyott. A tömegben minden arc mögött őt látva, k ísért ve azzal a tudattal, hogy gyűlöli őt. Haza térésre eddig nem volt lehetőség e, egészen mostanáig . Légy ott, amikor Liam Westbury Liam Page-é vált, köves d a magaslatokba és a mély ségekbe a zt a hátvéd et, aki rocks...

Abbi Glines -

Maxim Kiadó jóvoltából, remélhetőleg még 2014-ben kézbe vehetjük    Abbi Glines   Sea Breeze   sorozatát.  Ha kíváncsi vagy mi történik az Alabama-i Sea Breeze tengerpartján és szereted a rocksztáros románcokat, akkor ez a sorozat tökéletes lesz Neked. A magam részéről én ezzel a borító sorozattal szeretném a polcomra tenni a könyveket.    Breathe   (Sea Breeze #1)   Sadie White & Jax Stone In the shore town of Sea Breeze, Sadie discovers that fame is nothing in the face of passion.  Sadie White’s summer job is at the beach, but she won’t be working as a lifeguard. Since her mom is pregnant and refuses to work, Sadie will be taking over as a domestic servant for a wealthy family on a nearby island. When the family arrives at their summer getaway, Sadie is surprised to learn that the owner of the house is Jax Stone, one of the hottest teen rockers in the world. If Sadie were normal—if she hadn’t spent her life ...