Skip to main content

Cover Reveal , GIveaway : Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas




Genre: New Adult
Author: Penelope Douglas
Release Date: September 20, 2016




Synopsis


"We were perfect together. Until we met." 

Misha

I can’t help but smile at the words in her letter. She misses me.

In fifth grade, my teacher set us up with pen pals from a different school. Thinking I was a girl, with a name like Misha, the other teacher paired me up with her student, Ryen. My teacher, believing Ryen was a boy like me, agreed.

It didn’t take long for us to figure out the mistake. And in no time at all, we were arguing about everything. The best take-out pizza. Android vs. iPhone. Whether or not Eminem is the greatest rapper ever…

And that was the start. For the next seven years, it was us.

Her letters are always on black paper with silver writing. Sometimes there’s one a week or three in a day, but I need them. She’s the only one who keeps me on track, talks me down, and accepts everything I am. 

We only had three rules. No social media, no phone numbers, no pictures. We had a good thing going. Why ruin it? 

Until I run across a photo of a girl online. Name’s Ryen, loves Gallo’s pizza, and worships her iPhone. What are the chances?

F*ck it. I need to meet her.

I just don’t expect to hate what I find.

Ryen

He hasn’t written in three months. Something’s wrong. Did he die? Get arrested? Knowing Misha, neither would be a stretch.

Without him around, I’m going crazy. I need to know someone is listening. It’s my own fault. I should've gotten his number or picture or something. 

He could be gone forever.

Or right under my nose, and I wouldn’t even know it.












About The Author



Penelope Douglas is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She dresses for autumn year round, loves anything lemon flavored, and shops at Target almost daily.
Her books include the Fall Away Series (Bully, Until You, Rival, Falling Away, and Aflame), as well as, Corrupt and Misconduct. Please look for Punk 57, coming September 2016 and Next to Never (A Fall Away Novella), coming January 2017.
She lives in Las Vegas with her husband and their daughter.









Follow Her Here


Website, Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads,Instagram,Pinterest






Books Make You Happy 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glines, Lynn, Evans, Valentine *Magyar nyelvű megjelenésre várva* Part 1.

Bizonyára nektek is vannak olyan angol nyelvű sorozataitok, amiket szívesen feltennétek otthon a könyvespolcra és magyar nyelven is elolvasnátok.   Nálam most ezek lennének a nyerők. Bízok benne, hogy valamelyik kiadó lát benne fantáziát. Amint hallok hírt a magyar megjelenéssel kapcsolatban fel fogom tűntetni a könyveknél.   Összesítés ITT.   ABBI GLINES Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)      Rush Too Far (Too Far, #1.1)   Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)      Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)                            J.LYNN aka Jennifer L. Armentrout     Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)      Trust in Me (Wai...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés : Finding My Way - Heidi McLaughlin

Megérkezett a #4 rész borítója Lássuk akkor ..... THE BEAUMONT SOROZAT   Findig My Way (Beaumont #4) A könyvről:   Liam Westbury lábai előtt hever a világ. Ő a valódi arany ifjú. Ő a Beaumont High hátvéd szupersztár ja . A barátnője , Josie a pompomlány ok vezetője . Az ő döntésére várnak a főiskolák . Valójában fuldoklik a nyomás alatt, ami ránehezedik, és senki nem ért i meg. Liam Page, a szívtipró , aki soha nem akart azzá válni . Sikeres , okos és a lemezkiadók kapva kapnak utána, ahogy az imádnivaló rajongók is . A zene a szenvedélye, a szerelm e , de valami mégis hiányzik. Az éjszak ái magányos ak , és vágy akozik a zután a lány után , akit hátrahagyott. A tömegben minden arc mögött őt látva, k ísért ve azzal a tudattal, hogy gyűlöli őt. Haza térésre eddig nem volt lehetőség e, egészen mostanáig . Légy ott, amikor Liam Westbury Liam Page-é vált, köves d a magaslatokba és a mély ségekbe a zt a hátvéd et, aki rocks...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés: Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr

Title: Sexy Jerk Author: Kim Karr Genre: Romantic Comedy Release Date: May 25, 2017 Cover Designer: Michele Catalano - Creative Model: Andrew Biernat     My best friend is married. Everyone I know is married. It doesn’t bother me. I like my life the way it is. Since I’m single though, when my best friend and her husband finally decide to go on their dream honeymoon, she asks me to watch their three-year-old son. Of course I say yes. What my best friend neglects to tell me is that I won’t be babysitting alone.  Feeling Max might be too much for me to handle, her husband asks his only single friend to help.  Nick Carrington and I have met a couple of dozen times. I’ve never really given him a second thought—other than to say he’s kind of a jerk. Out loud. So he can hear. Sure, he’s tall, dark, and handsome. And yes, he has the best ass I’ve ever seen, and I mean ever seen quite literally. You see...