Skip to main content

Cover Reveal - Confessions in the Dark by Inger Iversen


Confessions in the Dark (Running in the Dark #3)
Inger Iversen


Publication date: April 30th 2016
Genres: Paranormal, Young Adult

After narrowly escaping from Vasily’s compound, Ophelia is on the run and fighting for her life. Her first goal is to get some help; too bad she’s stuck on an island owned by Vasily. Her second and third goals consist of going back and freeing her people, and killing Vasily—not necessarily in that order.
When Celtic warrior and vamp badass, Irish, senses something is amiss, he goes in search of the woman who has been on his mind since their first meeting. While his old friends adjust to their new lives, Irish heads off to the dangerous North Sentinel Island, in search of his woman. What he finds there will change everything in the battle against Vasily and his men.





Previous books in the series
28958856 28868533





ABOUT THE AUTHOR


Inger Iversen was born in 1982 to Anne and Kaii Iversen. She lives in Virginia Beach with her overweight lap cat, Max and her tree hugging boyfriend Joshua. She spends 90 percent of her time in Barnes and Noble and the other ten pretending not to want to be in Barnes and Noble.






AUTHOR LINKS 



Hosted by:
XBTBanner1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glines, Lynn, Evans, Valentine *Magyar nyelvű megjelenésre várva* Part 1.

Bizonyára nektek is vannak olyan angol nyelvű sorozataitok, amiket szívesen feltennétek otthon a könyvespolcra és magyar nyelven is elolvasnátok.   Nálam most ezek lennének a nyerők. Bízok benne, hogy valamelyik kiadó lát benne fantáziát. Amint hallok hírt a magyar megjelenéssel kapcsolatban fel fogom tűntetni a könyveknél.   Összesítés ITT.   ABBI GLINES Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)      Rush Too Far (Too Far, #1.1)   Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)      Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)                            J.LYNN aka Jennifer L. Armentrout     Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)      Trust in Me (Wai...

Excerpt Reveal - Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

BLURB  It started out like any other morning on the train. Until I became mesmerized by the guy sitting across the aisle. He was barking at someone on his phone like he ruled the world. Who did the stuck-up suit think he was…God? Actually, he looked like a God. That was about it. When his stop came, he got up suddenly and left. So suddenly, he dropped his phone on the way out. I might have picked it up. I might have gone through all of his photos and called some of the numbers. I might have held onto the mystery man’s phone for days—until I finally conjured up the courage to return it. When I traipsed my ass across town to his fancy company, he refused to see me. So, I left the phone on the empty desk outside the arrogant jerk’s office. I might have also left behind a dirty picture on it first though.  I didn’t expect him to text back. I didn’t expect our exchanges to be hot as hell. I didn’t expect to fall for him—all before we even met. The two of us couldn’t have been any m...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés : Finding My Way - Heidi McLaughlin

Megérkezett a #4 rész borítója Lássuk akkor ..... THE BEAUMONT SOROZAT   Findig My Way (Beaumont #4) A könyvről:   Liam Westbury lábai előtt hever a világ. Ő a valódi arany ifjú. Ő a Beaumont High hátvéd szupersztár ja . A barátnője , Josie a pompomlány ok vezetője . Az ő döntésére várnak a főiskolák . Valójában fuldoklik a nyomás alatt, ami ránehezedik, és senki nem ért i meg. Liam Page, a szívtipró , aki soha nem akart azzá válni . Sikeres , okos és a lemezkiadók kapva kapnak utána, ahogy az imádnivaló rajongók is . A zene a szenvedélye, a szerelm e , de valami mégis hiányzik. Az éjszak ái magányos ak , és vágy akozik a zután a lány után , akit hátrahagyott. A tömegben minden arc mögött őt látva, k ísért ve azzal a tudattal, hogy gyűlöli őt. Haza térésre eddig nem volt lehetőség e, egészen mostanáig . Légy ott, amikor Liam Westbury Liam Page-é vált, köves d a magaslatokba és a mély ségekbe a zt a hátvéd et, aki rocks...