Skip to main content

Cover Reveal:The Empty Jar by M. Leighton

The Empty Jar

by
M. Leighton

Releasing May 8, 2016


Today is cover reveal day for M. Leighton's upcoming release entitled The Empty Jar.  She wanted to say a little something about the cover before we reveal it and the description, so here she is.

"First of all, a huge, heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you amazing women who are helping me reveal this cover today. I appreciate everything you do for me, for authors in general and for this community.  As a reader, I love you, too:)

Secondly...

OMG OMG OMG!  IT'S FINALLY TIME TO REVEAL!

I feel like I've been waiting AGES to share this with you!

This cover... GAH!  Y'all, it took me forEVER to get it just right. There was a certain "feel" that I wanted to achieve with it and I wasn't happy until I felt that "feel" jumped right out when I looked at it. I wanted the cover to speak of the book. I wanted it to show the highs and lows, the sweet and the poignant, the depth of it, if you will.  And finally...finally, I feel like it does:)  You might not realize just how much NOW, but once you read this story, you'll be like, "Yeah.  That cover is perfect for this book!"

When I got the paperback proof in the other day, I held it in my hands and I just stared at it.  Not only is this story extremely special to me, but this is probably my favorite cover of all my books.  Ever.  When I look at it, I see so much more than just a picture.  I see all the things that I find in life, as well as what I put into the story that is The Empty Jar.  It's a blend of happy pinks and brooding blues. It's light and it's dark.  There are highs and there are lows.  There is morning and there is night.   But if you notice the sky on this cover, there are little flickers of brightness in the bodies of the lightning bugs. Life is that way, too. Even in the darkest part of the night, there is a spark of hope.  There is beauty.  There is the romantic glow of a full moon, the silvery face of your mate, the delicate twinkle of fireflies. It's all there if we look closely enough—that balance of beauty and tragedy.

And love.

Always love.

Below is a little more about the book. It's hard to tell you much without spoiling anything, but I think you can get a feel for it.  It's such a special story.  So raw, so real. I honestly can't wait for y'all to read it! I hope you love IT and the cover as much as I do:)

If you want to know more about how it came about, you can read my blog post about it here.  "

But before I get to that...THE COVER!

SYNOPSIS

Three months touring Europe. Romantic. Dazzling. Unforgettable. The trip of a lifetime.

But some lifetimes are shorter.

We couldn’t have known it would work out this way.
No one could. No one could’ve guessed that something so beautiful could be so tragic.

But it is tragic.

Yet so, so beautiful.

That’s what sacrifice is—beauty and tragedy.

It’s pain and suffering for something or someone you love.

And this is the ultimate sacrifice. One stunning act of true love.

This is our story.

Our true love story.






Connect with Michelle!


A little tease



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Új könyv a polcomon - Kresley Cole Az álmok sötét harcosa

Ez a hét megjelenésekben bővelkedik, otthoni könyvtáram pedig bővül. Paranormális-romantikus könyvek kedvelőinek szinte az egyik kötelező sorozata Kresley Cole  Halhatatlanok alkonyat után (Immortal After Dark).  Ez nem egy vámpíros könyv, ez sokkal több. Szinte felsorakoztatja a legtöbb természetfeletti lényt: vámpírok, vérfarkasok, fúriák, boszorkányok,valkűrök és folytathatnánk a felsorolást. Cím:  Az álmok sötét harcosa Kiadó: Ulpius-ház Év: 2014. július 22. Eredeti megjelenés éve: 2011 Oldal: - Formátum: papír Fordította: - Sorozat:  Halhatatlanok alkonyat után 10. Goodreads értékelés: 4.4 Műfaj: paranormál-romantikus A férfi megesküdött, hogy visszatér a valkűrért… Ádáz Aidant meggyilkolták, mielőtt feleségül vehette volna Ragyogó Regint. A hadúr az örökkévalóságon keresztül keresi kedvesét, más-más személyiségként születik újra, de a múlt emlékei nélkül. A valkűr várja a visszatértét… Mihelyt Regin találkozik Declan Chase-zel...

Cover Reveal - The Closer You Come

Borító leleplezés New York Times bestselling author Gena Showalter introduces the Original Heartbreakers, where three not-quite-reformed bad boys are about to meet the women who will bring them to their knees. Cím: The Closer You Come   Kiadó: Harlequin Várható megjelenés: 2015. március Oldal: N/A Formátum: N/A  Sorozat: The Original Heartbreakers 1. Műfaj/téma: jelenkori romantika Just released from prison, Jase Hollister has only one goal: stay out of trouble. Strawberry Valley, Oklahoma, sounds like the perfect place for him and his two brothers-by-circumstance to settle down and live a nice, simple life. Model citizen isn’t exactly this rugged bachelor’s default setting—especially when it comes to a certain hot-blooded Southern beauty—but he's determined to play by the rules. Brook Lynn Dillon has always been the responsible type. Not that it’s done her much good. The down-on-her-luck waitress is broke, single and wouldn’t know fun if it bit her...

Katy Evans - Remington "Riptide" Tate

És végre .... érkezik Katy Evans is a magyar könyvesboltokba az Ulpius-ház Kiadó jóvoltából. Perzselő nemzetközi bestseller, mely elsöpör mindent, amit korábban a szenvedélyről képzeltél… Remington "Riptide" Tate Real - Valós  (Real #1) Forró. Szexi. Izmos.  Fájdalmas. Valós. Perzselő nemzetközi bestseller, mely elsöpör mindent, amit korábban a szenvedélyről képzeltél… Remington Tate rossz fiú hírében áll a ringben is, ringen kívül is. Gránitkemény teste és nyers, állati ereje őrületbe hajszolja női szurkolóit. Neki azonban attól a pillanattól, hogy a szemébe nézett, nem kell más nő, csakis Brooke Dumas . Vágya színtiszta, ellenállhatatlan és VALÓS. Brooke számára álomállásnak tűnik a jól fizető új, sportterápiás munka: karban tartani Remington testének tökéletes gépezetét. De mialatt vele és csapatával sorra látogatja a földalatti harc veszedelmes arénáit, Brooke testében is fellobbannak a legősibb vágyak. Ha volt is olyan pillanat, hogy Brooke és Remy ...