Skip to main content

Cover Reveal - Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre

Cover  Reveal
LoveChloe_3D_Front

Synopsis

Chloe Madison. That's me. A former NYU princess who just fell from grace, right off my pampered Manhattan throne and onto the unforgiving steps of Nicole Brantley, socialite and queen bitch. Now, I walk her dog and mix her smoothies. Try to navigate my own problems while fixing all of hers. 

I want what every New York girl wants. A career, an apartment, and true love, preferably in a smoking hot package.

It turns out I'll have to fight for all of it.




add-to-goodreads-button


Release Date: March 14th 2016

Purchase Links 

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks




Cover Designer: Sommer Stein at Perfect Pear Creative Covers



#LoveChloe  #ReadChloe

Website: ReadChloe.com




      About the Author                                  




A New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, Alessandra Torre has written twelve  novels, five of which have become #1 Erotic Bestsellers.

Her first book, Blindfolded Innocence, was a breakout hit, rising to the top of the ebook charts on Amazon where it attracted the interest of major publishing houses and garnered Torre her first print deal with Harlequin HQN. Less than twelve months later, Torre signed a second print deal, this time with Redhook (Hachette) for the Deanna Madden series, an erotic suspense series.
From her home on the Emerald Coast in Florida, she devotes several hours each day to various writing projects and interacting with her fans on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
 Happily married and with one son, she loves watching SEC football games, horseback riding, reading and watching movies.





 Facebook  * 

 Twitter  *  Goodreads  * Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glines, Lynn, Evans, Valentine *Magyar nyelvű megjelenésre várva* Part 1.

Bizonyára nektek is vannak olyan angol nyelvű sorozataitok, amiket szívesen feltennétek otthon a könyvespolcra és magyar nyelven is elolvasnátok.   Nálam most ezek lennének a nyerők. Bízok benne, hogy valamelyik kiadó lát benne fantáziát. Amint hallok hírt a magyar megjelenéssel kapcsolatban fel fogom tűntetni a könyveknél.   Összesítés ITT.   ABBI GLINES Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)      Rush Too Far (Too Far, #1.1)   Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)      Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)                            J.LYNN aka Jennifer L. Armentrout     Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)      Trust in Me (Wai...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés : Finding My Way - Heidi McLaughlin

Megérkezett a #4 rész borítója Lássuk akkor ..... THE BEAUMONT SOROZAT   Findig My Way (Beaumont #4) A könyvről:   Liam Westbury lábai előtt hever a világ. Ő a valódi arany ifjú. Ő a Beaumont High hátvéd szupersztár ja . A barátnője , Josie a pompomlány ok vezetője . Az ő döntésére várnak a főiskolák . Valójában fuldoklik a nyomás alatt, ami ránehezedik, és senki nem ért i meg. Liam Page, a szívtipró , aki soha nem akart azzá válni . Sikeres , okos és a lemezkiadók kapva kapnak utána, ahogy az imádnivaló rajongók is . A zene a szenvedélye, a szerelm e , de valami mégis hiányzik. Az éjszak ái magányos ak , és vágy akozik a zután a lány után , akit hátrahagyott. A tömegben minden arc mögött őt látva, k ísért ve azzal a tudattal, hogy gyűlöli őt. Haza térésre eddig nem volt lehetőség e, egészen mostanáig . Légy ott, amikor Liam Westbury Liam Page-é vált, köves d a magaslatokba és a mély ségekbe a zt a hátvéd et, aki rocks...

Cover Reveal - Borító leleplezés: Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr

Title: Sexy Jerk Author: Kim Karr Genre: Romantic Comedy Release Date: May 25, 2017 Cover Designer: Michele Catalano - Creative Model: Andrew Biernat     My best friend is married. Everyone I know is married. It doesn’t bother me. I like my life the way it is. Since I’m single though, when my best friend and her husband finally decide to go on their dream honeymoon, she asks me to watch their three-year-old son. Of course I say yes. What my best friend neglects to tell me is that I won’t be babysitting alone.  Feeling Max might be too much for me to handle, her husband asks his only single friend to help.  Nick Carrington and I have met a couple of dozen times. I’ve never really given him a second thought—other than to say he’s kind of a jerk. Out loud. So he can hear. Sure, he’s tall, dark, and handsome. And yes, he has the best ass I’ve ever seen, and I mean ever seen quite literally. You see...